Chủ Nhật, 23 tháng 6, 2013

Haze puts S"pore on map, millions surprised to find it there

THE world reacted with incredulity yesterday when it discovered what a “Singapore” was. Some clues to the existence of the city-state began emerging on Wednesday, when millions of orders for respiratory masks began crashing Amazon’s servers.


“I’ve seen that word before on one or two orders, you know?” an e-retailer told The Business Times yesterday. “But I got like a million orders from these Singaporeanese this week, and I thought, ‘boy, the air in China must be getting a lot worse’.”


Some, however, have expressed doubt at its existence. “I can’t see it on Nasa’s website of satellite images. There’s a patch of white smoke where people say it should be,” a forum member on Reddit said.


“This is a massive cover-up for something else. I don’t know what it is, but I know someone whose dentist’s cousin’s wife has been threatened by the yakuza. So anything is possible with these Koreans.”



Haze puts S"pore on map, millions surprised to find it there

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét