Thứ Bảy, 12 tháng 7, 2014

Leicester City duo Moore & Schlupp pen new deals

Leicester City academy products Liam Moore and Jeff Schlupp have signed new three-year deals as the club prepares for their Premier League return.
















LEICESTER CITY LATEST





2/1
Leicester City are 2/1 with Paddy Power to be relegated in the 2014-15 season



The Foxes ended a 10-year absence from the top flight by winning the Championship last term, and a host of players have already committed their futures to the club ahead of the new season, including David Nugent, Danny Drinkwater and Kasper Schmeichel.


Moore and Schlupp have now followed suit, each penning fresh contracts that will keep them at the King Power Stadium until 2017.


The 21-year-old Moore told the club’s official website: “It feels absolutely brilliant to sign my contract. It’s great to get it done and commit my future to this great club.


“This is my home town club and I made it clear that I wanted to stay at Leicester City from the word go.”


Moore made 33 appearances for Leicester last term, one more than Schlupp.


On his new deal, the Ghana international said: “I’m Leicester through and through and now I can’t wait to try and show what I can do in the Premier League.”


Leicester open their Premier League campaign against Everton on the weekend of August 16 and 17.








Leicester City duo Moore & Schlupp pen new deals

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét