Thứ Sáu, 14 tháng 6, 2013

Durian McFlurry at McDonald"s Singapore


0c546 6a00e55288aaf888330192aab5fc4e970d 800wi.htm 300x266

McDonald’s Singapore is selling a “Durain Crunch McFlurry” that combines soft-serve ice-cream with everyone’s favorite stinkily delicious T-Rex-testical-looking fruit. It sells for S$2.80 or about USD2.23. Singapore sports many spectacular shave-ice dessert places that combine durian with things like kidney beans, sweet corn and candied fruit (serving durian cold suppresses some of the eye-watering perfume), and I’d one of those over anything McHorrible’s produces any day.



Our newest McFlurry from McDonald’s


(via Super Punch)





472f5 homelandbio I write books. My latest is a YA science fiction novel called Homeland (it’s the sequel to Little Brother). More books: Rapture of the Nerds (a novel, with Charlie Stross); With a Little Help (short stories); and The Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow (novella and nonfic). I speak all over the place and I tweet and tumble, too.




More at Boing Boing


472f5 blunders


Blunders of Genius: interesting errors by Darwin, Pauling, and Einstein


472f5 AtomicMan


“By His Things Will You Know Him,” a short story



  • You’ll notice it’s only available at dessert kiosks, presumably not in the restaurants themselves.


    Actually, I’m surprised Singapore allows durian at all.


    (Full disclosure: I *love* durian….but I understand it’s not for most people.)



    • One time in Malaysia we were having this buffet breakfast and my son spied an ice cream freezer. I told him he could get an ice cream so he came back with what he thought was mango ice cream. He took one mouthful and then generously gave it to me to finish. Such a thoughtful son.


      My wife, who likes durian, finished it for us.





  • Durian crunch??




  • What’s next, natto nachos?




  • Durian has all the appeal of 10-day-old roadkill carrion.   Except it smells worse.




Durian McFlurry at McDonald"s Singapore

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét